Do you have the career opportunities as a Licensed Social
Services Clinician you want in your current role? We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join Research Psychiatric Center ,
a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of
healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At RMC we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision
packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits
package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of
our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protecti on discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We strive to provide the best possible care to our patients.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading
healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our
colleagues? Join the RPC family! We will provide you the tools and
resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently
looking for an ambitious Licensed Social Services Clinician to help
us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a hospital Licensed Social Services Clinician, you will
assist our patients in dealing with the effects of hospitalization.
Patients and families are often under a lot of emotional pressure
and financial stress due to illness or injury. Additionally, there
are needs that need to be addressed after discharge such as home
care or rehab services. You will help our patients and their
families navigate the process of illness and injury, from
hospitalization to recovery.
About this unit:
- Great team with the opportunity to serve a diverse population
with a diverse set of needs
- You will be able to provide emotional support to our patients
during their time of crisis
- Opportunity to train student interns from social work and
counseling graduate programs
- Provides professional therapeutic services to behavioral health
patients on a designated unit in a manner consistent with the
philosophy and objectives of Research Psychiatric Center.
- Participates in the multidisciplinary treatment team plan of
- Works collaboratively with members of the health care team,
maintains a safe environment, and provides patient and family
- Social Services Clinicians are responsible for psychosocial
assessments, individual, group and family therapy, discharge
planning/case management service, crisis intervention and liaison
services with referral sources and other departments within the
- Demonstrates competency to provide age appropriate care to
adolescent patients (12-18 years of age), adult patients (18 and
older, including geriatric patients age 55 years+).
What Qualifications You Will Need:
- Master's degree in Social Work or Counseling from an accredited
- Current Missouri Licensure for independent clinical practice
(LCSW, LPC, or LMFT)
- Prior experience working with a psychiatric mental health
population, preferably in an inpatient setting.
- Prefer experience with case management, discharge planning,
group leadership skills, age specific growth and development,
crisis and behavior management, family therapy theory and
For over 30 years Research Psychiatric Center has offered a
complete range of acute inpatient, day treatment and
community-based outpatient behavioral healthcare. In our 100-bed
facility, we treat adolescents, adults and senior adults for
emotional disorders, mental illness and substance abuse.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to
apply for our Licensed Social Services Clinician opening. We
promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively
interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.