Experienced Real Estate Agent
Company: Marcus & Company Realty
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionAn Experienced Real Estate Agent is a
professional with a proven track record in real estate sales.
Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work
with professionals like us who enjoy our work because we have a
genuine passion for our industry.The ideal candidate will have a
couple years of experience in the real estate field and will also
have an active real estate license, or be in the process of getting
a license. More importantly we are looking for leaders that share
our entrepreneurial spirit and a sincere desire to build their
personal brand.Real Estate Professionals earn money for each
transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn
more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not
unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $200000 /
year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client
base, the more money you will earn.Regulatory Notice: While a real
estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real
estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate
license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or
in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a
state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing
process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional
- Interact with customers via phone, email, social media, and
- Advise clients on the state of the local real estate
- Answer questions about contracts, terms of sale, and other
parts of the real estate process.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers
- Proactively reach out to clients to initiate or follow-up on
real estate transactions.
- Manage marketing and advertising through websites, mail-outs,
and open houses.About Marcus & Company RealtyMarcus & Company
Realty is Bradenton Florida's premier real estate company, having
grown to be one of the area's most successful, independent
brokerages. We are one of the largest Zillow Flex partners in the
greater Tampa Bay area. That means we are uniquely suited to help
you start your real estate business. We're proud to offer an
exclusive leads program to hyper-launch the success of new and
experienced agents.Working HereYou'll get...
- Lots of HOT LIVE TRANSFER leads with customers on the phone
ready to buy and/or sell.
- A sophisticated IDX/CRM package with a lead conversion systems
that tops in the industry - saving you lots of time and helping you
close more deals (consistently > 20%), almost on autopilot!
- 20-30 tangible showing leads per month - these are live
consumers that want to see properties (often same-day). These are
NOT normal internet leads.
- Full access to a LARGE existing database with leads raising
their hands for immediate help.
- No monthly fees/desk fees.
- Training from an Assigned Success Manager and Mentor, along
with full Broker support, to give you the best opportunity for
- Social media support and training with our in-house Social
Director.Working HereAs a broker, we will...
- Offer training and development resources to help you grow as an
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your
- Equip you with the technology and coaching necessary for you to
be a high-performer.Our Equal Opportunity PromiseWe are committed
to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We
pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our
community and we're committed to treating all our potential
employees with the same level of care and respect.
Associated topics: broker, home, housing, realtor, residential,
residential real estate, residential leasing agent, residential
property leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
Keywords: Marcus & Company Realty, Brandon , Experienced Real Estate Agent, Sales , Brandon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!