Certified Surgical Technician
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a work environment
where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for
our Certified Surgical Technician opening with HCA Florida Bayonet
Point Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part
of the HCA Healthcare team.BenefitsHCA Florida Bayonet Point
Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Certified Surgical Technician for our team to
ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We
are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and
QualificationsCertified Surgical Technician (OR Tech)We are seeking
a Surgical Technician. As a Surgical or Operating Room Tech, you
greet our patients, comfort them and transport them to the surgical
suite. Once in the operating room, you will perform technical
duties to assist in preparing and caring for our surgical patients.
You will join an amazing team of caring, close knit surgical
professionals! Typical duties may include:
- You will assemble supplies and equipment needed for surgical
- You will prepare sterile instrument table for your
- You will assist in positioning patients and preparing patient's
skin for surgery.
- You will maintain sterile techniques and actively monitor
situations that could lead to breaches in sterile technique.
- During procedures, you will assist the surgical team. This may
include passing instruments, sponges and sutures.
- During procedures you will also assist in the monitoring the
- After the procedure, you will gather equipment for cleaning and
- Graduate of an approved surgical technologist program
- Certification as a Surgical Technologist required. (NCCT,
- BLS Required (American Heart or American Red Cross)
- Hospital based Surgical Tech experience preferred.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital has been serving the
community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital. We are
a designated Level II Trauma Center. We are located in Hudson, FL.
We are home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have
more than 350 physicians and 1,300 colleagues. We were the first
hospital to be built in northwest Pasco County. We are also the
first to deliver a comprehensive cardiac and open heart program.
Our quality programs have been recognized for excellence. Bayonet
Point Hospital has earned a reputation for providing innovative
care. Our nationally recognized Heart Institute, Accredited Stroke
Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center, Cancer Care, Orthopedic, and
Neurosurgery programs are all examples of the high quality results
we produce. We provide comprehensive cardiac services. We have
performed over 100,000 procedures since opening our doors. We have
a commitment to excellence. We hope you'll consider a career at
Bayonet Point Hospital. HCA Healthcare has been named one of the
World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten
consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA
Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and
colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Certified
Surgical Technician opening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member
of our team. We are interviewing apply today!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Brandon , Certified Surgical Technician, Professions , Hudson, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!