IT Business PM Senior Tech Analyst - AVP - Tampa, FL - Hybrid
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The IT Business PM Senior Analyst is an intermediate-level
position responsible for liaising between business users and
technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and
understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The
overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous
iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and
other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives for complex
projects and foster communication between business leaders and
- Consult with users and clients to solve complex system
issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes,
systems and industry standards and recommends solutions
- Support system change processes from requirements through
implementation and provide input based on analysis of
- Consult with business clients to determine system functional
specifications and provides user and operational support.
- Work closely with the Program Leads in finalizing the roll-out
plan along with supporting program level book of work preparation
- Requirements analysis along with project artifact management as
per quality standards within Citi's internal Project Tracking
System - Workspace (PTS- W)
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts, considering
business implications of the application of technology to the
current business environment
- Act as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts and work
as a team to achieve business objectives, performing other duties
and functions as assigned
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3-5 years experience in a project management and business
analyst roles with experience in Compliance or Financial
- 1-2 years experience in Agile / Iterative methodology.
- 1-2 years experience in data analysis with
intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- 1-2 years experience in Business Intelligence tools like
MicroStrategy, Tableau Preference
- Experience in Anti Money Laundering domain a plus
- Experience with Actimize, Mantas a plus Education:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Tampa Florida United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$81,160.00 - $121,750.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful
applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto
Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to
commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Brandon , IT Business PM Senior Tech Analyst - AVP - Tampa, FL - Hybrid, Professions , Thonotosassa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!