Experienced Level Technician
Company: RV One - Tampa
Posted on: November 24, 2022
RV Experienced -Level Technician - We offer a fun and positive
culture, career growth, and great benefits.
The Role: We are looking for an RV Experienced -Level Technician.
Compensation: $25-$32/hr DOE
* We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical,
dental, vision, disability, FSA's, and life insurance.
* We also paid time off, 401k, and an employee assistance
We are a growing RV Retailer company based in Fort Lauderdale that
offers robust learning opportunities for all associates,
best-in-class leadership development programs, and a commitment to
invest in and grow our associates' careers. We believe in leading
by example, great communication, courage, accountability,
innovation, and showing up everyday with a strong sense of
commitment and high level of passion for what we do and for the
customers and associates we serve.
RV Experienced -Level Technician responsibilities include, but are
not limited to:
* Perform routine RV maintenance such as changing oil, checking
batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery
* Raise RV's or equipment using hydraulic jacks or hoists
* Inspect, test, and listen to defective equipment to diagnose
* Assist in repairing and maintaining plumbing, electrical, and/or
* Responsible for meeting the company standard of quality.
* Inspecting roofs and moldings, sealing as needed
* Performing minor repairs to units
* Minimum 1 year experience -
* Prior technical experience in Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, or
Carpentry is helpful
* Detail orientated
* Great communication skills
* Must be punctual, dependable and have a good work ethic
The Company: -RV Retailer is the fastest growing RV Company with
more than 90+ RV dealerships across the country and continues to
grow rapidly. - We staff each dealership with the best people in
the business. - We are known for the great care we take with
customers and associates alike. - You are not just an employee with
our company, you are family.
* RVs are designed for memorable journeys, and we believe shopping
for one should be a one-of-a-kind experience as well.
* We also believe in customer commitment, professionalism, a will
to win, teamwork, having fun and investing in our people. -
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without -regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
-veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic -protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: RV One - Tampa, Brandon , Experienced Level Technician, Professions , Dover, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!