Industrial Maintenance Technician
Company: Tremco Incorporated
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Euclid Chemical has an exciting opportunity -for an experienced
and -hands-on Industrial Maintenance Technician to join our team at
the Increte Facility in Odessa, FL. Euclid Chemical offers an
attractive package for employees which includes but is not limited
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Disability benefits
- 401k and Pension
- Vacation and Holiday time
- Tuition Reimbursement General Purpose: As an Industrial
Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for ensuring the
smooth operation of our machinery and mechanical equipment. This
will include performing regular services and maintenance
procedures, troubleshooting equipment breakdowns, installing new
equipment, and maintain parts inventories. In addition, you will be
an active participant in EHS, ISO and Lean initiatives. This
position can lead to a supervisory role in the future. Main Duties
and Responsibilities: As an Industrial Maintenance Technician, your
main duties and responsibilities daily will include but not be
- Troubleshoot equipment breakdowns and repair.
- Perform equipment inspections and identify need for preventive
and corrective measures. Repair as needed.
- Perform facility inspections and identify need for preventive
and corrective measures. Repair as needed.
- Fabricate parts for repairs and machine upgrades.
- Maintain equipment calibration.
- Support OSHA Electrical Safety Compliance.
- Support OSHA Safety Compliance.
- Utilize CMMS software to schedule and record maintenance
- Participate in cross functional team meetings/projects, i.e.
Safety Committee, maintain and update facility and equipment
drawings, blueprints, and files.
- First point of contact for Site Security and responding to
alarm events keeping the HSE/Purchasing Supervisor and Plant
- Responsible for Housekeeping within the Maintenance areas.
- Perform other job duties as assigned Qualifications and
- High school diploma or GED
- Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year college or
- Minimum of two years -related experience and/or training
- Experience rigging heavy components, -operating and
troubleshooting mobile equipment (fork lifts, man lifts,
skid-steer, etc.) -
- Experience managing teams in the maintenance field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office packages -
- Familiarity with -SAP a plus.
- AutoCAD skills a plus Key Competencies
- Technical Skills: -familiarity with OSHA a plus, -mechanical
knowledge and use of common tools and gauges. Knowledge should
include: troubleshooting, pump and piping repair/replacement,
fabrication/repair using welding and cutting torch (essential),
-Industrial electrical and pneumatics, -ability to interpret
prints, schematics, manuals etc. -Pump and piping
repair/replacement, fabrication/repair using welding and cutting
torch (essential), Industrial electrical and pneumatics, ability to
interpret prints, schematics, manuals etc.
- Communication Skills -- strong -verbal and written
communication skills -- -must provide regular, consistent, and
meaningful information- adapting as required to various recipients.
Listens carefully to others and ensures message is understood.
Ensures important matters are shared with all appropriate parties
and communicates in a clear and concise manner.
- Attention to Detail- - -achieve thoroughness and accuracy when
accomplishing a task through demonstrating concern for all the
areas involved. - -
- Initiative- - -Responds appropriately on own to improve
outcomes, processes or measurements. Assumes responsibility and
leadership when asked. Accomplishes goals independently, with
little need for supervision. Takes ownership and accountability for
own performance. Seeks out and/or accepts additional
responsibilities in the context of the job. -
- Planning/Project Management -- plans, prioritizes and organizes
the work or resources of self (and if applicable others) on a
daily, weekly or monthly basis in accordance with deadlines; plans
and manages small projects, ensuring the effective and timely use
of resources; receives information from and provides information to
others to complete their planning; monitors progress against the
plan. - Other requirements:
- Must be flexible to work overtime as business demand
- Must own required hand tools and appropriate storage for the
tools of the trade.
- Must be able to stand, sit, use hands, reach and talk -up -to
2/3 of time
- Must be able to Climb and -balance (some work at heights for
Silo Repairs), stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, taste or smell for
under 1/3 of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds up to 2/3 of time.
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), Color vision
(ability to identify and distinguish colors), Peripheral vision
(ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the
left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point), Depth
perception (Three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances
and spatial relationships), Ability to adjust focus (ability to
adjust eye to bring an object into sharp focus). Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected
veteran status or disability.
Keywords: Tremco Incorporated, Brandon , Industrial Maintenance Technician, Professions , Odessa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!