Residential Garbage Truck Driver (New Port Richey FL)
Company: Waste Connections
Location: New Port Richey
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Waste Connections is looking for individuals who have a passion
for driving, career growth and share our #1 Value: Safety! We are
looking for Residential Garbage Truck Driver to join the team at
our location in Pasco West Hauling, New Port Richey, FL .
Monday-Friday starting at day shift starts at 5am typically working
10-11 hour days. You may also work every 3rd Saturday for extra
overtime. We offer family benefits, 401k, and vacation.
- In this position you will be operating a garbage truck on a
- This is a position requiring regular heavy lifting and climbing
in and out of the truck.
- This position will be responsible for safely, efficiently, and
courteously serving customers.
- This is a full time, year round position. A typical schedule
for this position is Monday - Saturday approximately 50-55 hour
- Valid Class A or B CDL
- Have at least 2 years of work experience as well as a stable
work history, preferably in a driver position.
- Able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Able and willing to work outside in all weather
- Garbage Truck experience a PLUS!!!
- VETERANS are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Competitive pay!!
- Excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible
spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K
retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your
- Garbage is very stable and we work year round!
If you have any questions or need help with your application feel
free to call the Recruiter, Pete Carreon at 832-510-5681.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Waste Connections, Brandon , Residential Garbage Truck Driver (New Port Richey FL), Professions , New Port Richey, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!