Certified Surgical Technician - CVOR
Company: HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Description This position is eligible for a sign on bonus.Do you
want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are
you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion
thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly
means to be a part of a team. Our Surgical Service teams are a
committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for
creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to
caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next
opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise! -At HCA
Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a
difference with our patients is at the foundation of all that we
do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and
to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where
patient focus is number one, apply now!We offer you an excellent
total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team
and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits
include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability,
tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock
purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic
opportunity.The Surgical Technologist performs a variety of
technical duties to assist in preparing and caring for
pre-operative patients. - The tasks and responsibilities
- Assembles supplies and equipment needed for surgical
- Prepares sterile instrument table.
- Prepares patient skin for surgery in accordance with hospital
- Maintains aseptic techniques and actively monitors situations
which could lead to breaches in aseptic technique.
- Provides comfort and support for pre-operative patients.
- Transports patients to and from surgical suite.
- Positions patient according to type of surgery.
- Assists the surgical team in surgical procedures which may
include passing instruments, sponges and sutures.
- Maintains work area.
- Gathers equipment for cleaning and sterilization.
- Assists in the monitoring of the patient through the
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.Qualifications
- Graduate of a formal surgical technologist program or
- Certification as a Surgical Technologist required.
- Hospital Surgical Tech experience preferred.
- Detail-oriented with ability to sustain concentration over long
periods of time.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital Oak
Hill Hospital is a 350 bed acute care hospital in the community of
Brooksville. Our experienced healthcare team is dedicated to
diagnosing and treating patients faster than any hospital in the
county. We are the area's second largest private employer and offer
the only comprehensive heart program in Hernando County. We go out
of our way for our patients by offering an expanded ED and these
Centers of Excellence:Chest Pain Center with PCI * Heart & Vascular
Institute * Orthopedics & Spine Care Center * Advanced Primary
Stroke Center * Women's ServicesHospital Corporation of America
(HCA) is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million
patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the
UK. We care about our community! HCA -has been continually named
one of Ethisphere's most ethical company's in the world since 2010.
In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses.Be a part of an organization that invests in
you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified
candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
patient care! -[EEOC]We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital, Brandon , Certified Surgical Technician - CVOR, Professions , Brooksville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!