Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Receiver/Stocker, this means:
* Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to
customer and associate needs.
* Ensuring merchandise is accurately received, stocked, and
* Following proper lifting guidelines to ensure safe moving and
placement of merchandise.
The Receiver/Stocker helps provide and deliver the right products
to our customers by safely unloading merchandise from incoming
freight, moving it to the sales floor, and stocking departments.
This associate handles hazardous materials, replaces damaged
shelving, keeps the backroom organized, and ensures equipment is
charged. Additionally, this associate organizes merchandise and top
stock to set up stores for sales success. To be successful, the
associate must understand and prepare for the physical demands of
moving merchandise for the majority of his/her shift. Depending on
location type, the Receiver/Stocker works morning, afternoon
evening, or overnight to prepare for store opening.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
* Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up
to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
* Depending on location type, this role requires morning, afternoon
evening, or overnight availability any day of the week.
* Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
* Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may
lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
* Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition,
* 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as
lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
* 6 months of experience in a warehouse performing inventory
handling and stocking.
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Brandon , FT-Receiver/Stocker-Day, Professions , Brandon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!