Company: WIS International
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Inventory SupervisorStarting Wage from $15 -Part Time: Paid
hours depend on your availability and business need; the more you
are available, the more you can earn! -Perks of Working with
- Weekly Pay!
- Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring friends!
- On-the-job paid training
- Career Growth: WIS/RGIS is committed to creating opportunities
for those who aspire for more.
- Commitment to safe work environments
- Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group
- Additional benefits including 401k, Life and Disability
- Opportunities for paid travel
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success -WIS
Inventory Supervisor Job Preview -Customers rely on WIS to count
their business' inventory in an efficient, accurate and
professional manner. As the face of our organization, we depend on
you to uphold our Core Values of Service, Pride, Integrity,
Results, Innovation and Teamwork in a positive, safe and inclusive
environment. You will scan the barcodes for the current inventory
at Customer locations to provide them with proper inventory
information that will assist them in making better business
decisions and better supporting their customers! We are passionate
about our people, technology, and process because when you succeed,
we succeed. - As an Inventory Supervisor, you will be responsible
for leading and coaching a group of associates during inventory
events. - You will deliver strong results through ensuring the
accuracy, productivity and on-time completion of each event you
work. -What can YOU bring to the Team?
- Service - Deliver excellence in everything you do.
- Pride - Do the right thing, the first time!
- Integrity - Strong work ethic, accountable, and honest. Safe
- Results - Execute your role with urgency and accuracy.
- Innovation - Eager to learn new skills! Excited to work in a
- Teamwork - Reliable and motivated part of an excellent team,
your success is our success!Team Requirements
- No previous inventory experience necessary, we are looking for
awesome people like you to Come Count with Us!
- Minimum of 2 year experience leading people in a retail,
restaurant, service or warehouse environment
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional service to both
internal employees as well as our external customers and support
- Ability to coach and develop associates while providing a
positive work environment
- We are always looking for people leaders with experience in
Retail, Stock, Customer Service, Cashiers, Sales Representatives
and/or Warehouse work. Make your experience count!
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work varied, non-traditional hours, including early
morning or late night shifts, as well as flexible schedules. The
more you are available, the more you can earn! -Working
ConditionsThis position requires the ability to stand for prolonged
periods of time with occasional walking; the ability to use both
hands and wrists for repetitive motions; the ability to frequently
be in low level positions, such as squatting, kneeling, or
crouching; the ability to frequently use a ladder; the ability to
lift and carry items up to 25 lbs.; the ability to frequently
travel via car.Please note that this Job Description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. - Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at
any time with or without notice.For more information on WIS, visit
our website at www.wisintl.com.WIS is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work
Keywords: WIS International, Brandon , Inventory Supervisor, Professions , Hudson, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!