Company: The Clorox Company
Location: Spring Hill
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better,
every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to
think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep
learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we're all
able to make a positive impact - at Clorox, in our communities, and
in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes.
Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth - growth that is
profitable, sustainable and responsible.
* $1,000 Hiring Bonus
Pay starting at $18.50/hr, up to $21.90/hr in 9-12 months
Excellent Benefits starting on Day 1
401k + Company Match
Paid Time Off
Quarterly and annual performance bonuses
Opportunities for advancement
Stable Fortune 500 Company
The Shipping operator is a role in the Plant Distribution Center
(PDC). The PDC is responsible for safely and efficiently managing
finished goods inventory. Demonstrate the ability to operate a
forklift and load trailers.
* Follow all required procedures to safely operator a forklift
* Transporting materials/supplies to/from the production areas for
storage and/or shipping
* Remove finished goods from palletizer to warehouse storage
* Loading, unloading and transporting raw materials, finished
goods, equipment and supplies from semi trailers and railcars,
* Complete quality checks and required paperwork
* Transporting raw materials during product preparation to
* Providing routine and preventative maintenance
* Providing housekeeping to the equipment and work area.
* Prepare reports and performance tracking
* Satisfactory completion of required training
Key Skills, Abilities, Experience and Education Required
* Must be able to lift 50 lb. occasionally, or frequently for short
periods of time.
* Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
* Ability to work any shift.
* Satisfactory completion of a pre-employment physical, drug
screen, and background check.
More about Product Supply (PSO)
The Product Supply Organization (PSO) is an inclusive, diverse
global community of leaders. Our team is responsible for sourcing,
making and shipping some of the world's most trusted household
products. In our organization, safety is paramount and innovation a
must. Join us if you want to keep growing professionally and make
an impact in the lives of millions of homes.
More About Clorox
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational
manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products
with approximately 8,800 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2020
sales of $6.7 billion. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and
recognized consumer brand names, including its namesake bleach and
* Pine-Sol - cleaners
* Liquid-Plumr - clog removers
* Poett - home care products
* Fresh Step - cat litter
* Glad - bags, wraps and containers
* Kingsford - charcoal
* Hidden Valley - dressings and sauces
* Brita - water-filtration products; Burt's Bees - natural personal
* RenewLife - digestive health products
* Rainbow Light -, Natural Vitality--- and NeoCell - dietary
The company also markets industry-leading products and technologies
for professional customers, including those sold under the
CloroxPro--- and Clorox Healthcare - brand names. Nearly 80% of the
company's sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or
No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your
resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct
text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone
posing as Clorox recruiters via unsolicited texts during these
Keywords: The Clorox Company, Brandon , Shipping Operator, Professions , Spring Hill, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!