Company: Kelly Services
Location: New Port Richey
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Seeking Production Operator III - Port Richey, FlFull time- Temp
to HireM-F--4:30pm to 5am Monday thru Thursday, Friday is based on
production needs each week.$20-$26/hr DOE--Process/ Set Up
Technician 2nd ShiftKEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:--(The broad spectrum of
items that the role is ultimately held accountable for at the end
of the day. Results.) $20 - $26 per hour DOE.--
- Schedule attainment
- Data / paperwork
- Mold protection
- Workstation cleanliness--KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:--(The finer
details of what the role is assigned for the day-to-day activities
on the job. Tasks to support results.)
- Develop processes for new molds to optimum parameters and
- Work with customers and program managers on site to develop
processes and attain approval for products.
- Working knowledge and understanding of scientific molding
- Working knowledge of the moisture analyzer equipment.
- Read and understand part drawings.
- Ensure active production molds are functioning correctly and
producing good product throughout the day.
- Install mold and all auxiliary equipment necessary for
production to perform at peak operating levels.
- Recognize and rectify any issues within the set-up
- Set process parameters based on approved process sheet
- Demonstrate proper purging methods for material changes.
- Demonstrate the ability of performing decouple processing
- Demonstrate processing skills to achieve quality parts,
optimized cycle times and scrap minimization.
- Encourage and train machine operators on the necessities of
their current molding operations.
- Recognize and report safety issues.
- Maintain work area cleanliness.
- Execute and maintain scheduling due dates.
- Always maintain mold protection set points to minimum operating
- Develop and document optimum parameters.
- Execute and comply with IQMS and ISO systems / standards.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Ability to install and program robotics and end of arm
tooling.----LMA RESPONSIBILITIES:--(Leadership, Management,
- No--------------QUALITIES FOR SUCCESS:--(Seaway Core Values,
Education, Training, Certifications, Years of experience, Other
skills and abilities, Physical Requirements for the Role, etc.)--
- Demonstrates Seaway Plastics Core Values
- We are customer focused
- We execute
- We win together
- We are respectful
- Emphasize personal growth and knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in working at fast pace, high change environment
with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of scientific molding techniques.
- Ability to successfully communicate the tasks required of the
assigned molding jobs to the Operators.
- Possess vast knowledge of functions, controls and risks of the
- Possess a vast knowledge of processing skills
- Possess knowledge of a vast array of engineering grade resins
and their characteristics.
- Possess good communication skills to operators, supervisors,
material handlers, QA
- Maintenance and tooling.Why Kelly--?As a worker today, it's up
to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to
learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's
next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the
evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each
year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and
opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never
imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Brandon , Process Technician, Professions , New Port Richey, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!