MACHINE OPERATOR - 3rd Shift
Company: Polaris Connectors
Posted on: May 28, 2023
$500 Sign on Bonus
$1.50 shift differential added to base
Benefits, 1st of month after 30 days of employment:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life, STD, LTD
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Monthly Perfect Attendance Bonus and Production Bonus
- Quarterly Getaway Giveaway drawing
Quality Policy: Employees of Polaris Electrical Connectors are
dedicated to the timely delivery of company products. We recognize
that customer confidence is earned through quality performance. We
accomplish this by manufacturing a product which meets or exceeds
our customer requirements. We strive to maintain company success
through continual improvement and employee training.
Duties and Standards to Measure Workmanship and Quality:
- Capable of working with and communicating effectively with
management and team members.
- Capable of working effectively unsupervised.
- Responsible for performing Quality Control inspection process
for machined product
- Ability to lift and carry 35 lbs and maintain a standing
position during a typical shift
- Ability to complete all required paperwork and perform data
entry into MES as necessary.
- Knowledge and practice of good housekeeping and tool
- Ability to maintain concentration on tasks and utilize work
- Performs any tasks necessary on a daily basis to maintain
production flow and performs any other duties that may be
- Ability to read understand and follow directions per job
instructions and to use the proper tooling and components necessary
- Ability to maintain consistent production to meet or exceed
production times within an acceptable standard.
- Capable of adapting to process changes and learning new
- Reports low level of stock to supervisor
- Performs routine daily/preventive maintenance of tools and
machines as required and record on OMS (Operator Maintenance
- Ability to interpret blueprints, sketches, written, and verbal
- Capable of properly identifying, using and maintaining all
tools and measuring instruments
- Ability to properly identify all parts being processed
- Ability to accurately keep track of piece count recording when
- Understands the safety requirements for the assigned work area
and follows all safety rules.
- Reports all accidents or injuries immediately to a
11625 Prosperous DriveOdessa, Fl 33556 USAJB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Polaris Connectors, Brandon , MACHINE OPERATOR - 3rd Shift, Other , Odessa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...