Foam Dept. 1st shift
Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
5am - 1:30 M-F
Nesco Resource is seeking a 1st Shift Assembler in our clients Foam
Department in Lutz, FL.
- Setup and operation of equipment for foam products.
- Perform all assigned work safely, efficiently, to quality
standard, and on schedule.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, work instructions,
and safety guidelines.
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in
order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing
them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas
such as loading docks.
- Seal containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails,
and hand tools.
- Load materials and products into package processing
- Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers, using
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using
cleaning solutions and hand tools.
- Excellent attendance.
- Positive interpersonal, communication, and organizational
- Able to lift 15+lbs repeatedly.
- Able to utilize measuring equipment: Tape measure, glue gun,
- High School diploma or GED.
- Able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Brandon , Foam Dept. 1st shift, Other , Lutz, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!