Echo Tech PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a(an) Echo Tech PRN today with HCA
Florida Bayonet Point Hospital.BenefitsHCA Florida Bayonet Point
Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Echo Tech PRN. We care for our
community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues
donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply
Today!Job Summary and QualificationsOur Imaging Teams are a
committed, caring group of colleagues. We are seeking an Echo Tech.
As our new Echocardiographic Technologist or Sonographer, you will
provide echocardiographic and non-invasive cardiologic examination
services to neonate, infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult &
geriatric patients. You will perform procedures in a careful,
compassionate and respectful manner. We prioritize patient care. If
you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this
could be your next opportunity. Your tasks and responsibilities may
- You will prepare and position patients and equipment is a safe
manner in accordance with established operating procedures.
- You will perform and process M-Mode, Two-dimensional, Color
Flow and Doppler Echocardiograms; assists with Trans esophageal
- You will maintain, compile, calculate and prepare findings for
physician interpretation and archiving.
- You will obtain high quality radiographic and fluoroscopic
- You will maintain proactive, effective communication with
patient and radiologist regarding any findings patient histories
and test results as appropriate.
- You will collaborate and confer with all colleagues and members
of the healthcare team. Qualifications:
- Minimum of one year in Adult Echocardiography preferred.
- AA, AS Degree or proof of equivalent college hours in health
science, natural science, nursing or any other program with primary
science content, or Cardiovascular Program.
- Current Ultrasound registry required.
- Registry required within one year of hire date with
Cardiovascular Credentialing International (RCS) or The American
Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (RDCS).
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support provider approved
by American Heart Association.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Vocational School GraduateThis role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital has been serving the
community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital. We are
a designated Level II Trauma Center. We are located in Hudson, FL.
We are home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have
more than 350 physicians and 1,300 colleagues. We were the first
hospital to be built in northwest Pasco County. We are also the
first to deliver a comprehensive cardiac and open heart program.
Our quality programs have been recognized for excellence. Bayonet
Point Hospital has earned a reputation for providing innovative
care. Our nationally recognized Heart Institute, Accredited Stroke
Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center, Cancer Care, Orthopedic, and
Neurosurgery programs are all examples of the high quality results
we produce. We provide comprehensive cardiac services. We have
performed over 100,000 procedures since opening our doors. We have
a commitment to excellence. We hope you'll consider a career at
Bayonet Point Hospital. HCA Healthcare has been named one of the
World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten
consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great
hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family
first, and the really great institutions will provide care with
warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Echo Tech PRN opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Brandon , Echo Tech PRN, Other , Hudson, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!