Executive, Insight Delivery
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Purpose of JobCommunity: Data and Analytics Jobs that are part
of a community have unique requirements established to maintain
consistent application, usage and reporting structure. Please reach
out to your HR Business Partner for additional information on
specific requirements prior to posting and/or employee placement
into this job. Responsible for developing and executing a data and
information strategy to provide the highest level of data insights
and actionable analytics to the organization. Provides executive
level oversight to the creation and maintenance of quality data
infrastructure development, advanced reporting capabilities, and
effective delivery to support functional business objectives.
Provides business ownership and maintenance for strategic data and
analytics solutions that will improve decision making and business
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and
procedures for business activities.
- Accountable for full product lifecycle for significant
products, business, or enterprise-level information assets.
- Oversees department directors by providing guidance in process
development, backlog management, and training on marketing and
communication of products that inspire end customer
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the core business
processes, to include product management operating model. Leading
and enabling process execution, planning, managing, and developing
- Agility to collaborate and influence peers and customers as
Enterprise Data and Insights matures new service, platform, and
product operating model.
- Partners with key stakeholders from business units to gather,
analyze, and determine data and information requirements in support
of the data and analytics roadmap, and determine the feasibility of
those requirements from a technical perspective.
- Identifies opportunities to use predictive analytics to drive
efforts around customer experience and marketing efforts
- Builds and manages high performing teams of analytical and
business professionals through recruiting, training, coaching,
performance management, and related managerial activities.
- Maintains analytical talent pipeline and vendor/partner
relationships to maintain agility and efficiency in delivery of
capabilities to internal clients.
- Strengthens data stewardship, actively manage information risk,
and participate in division and enterprise data and analytics
leadership forums to further information governance and mitigate
information and business risks.Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's degree; OR 4 years of related experience (in
addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be
substituted in lieu of degree.Minimum Experience:
- 10 years of experience working in data and analytics, including
data governance and data innovation across an organization
developing strategies, managing major initiatives and delivering
results within a financial services industry.
- 4 years of experience in managing and mentoring data science,
data engineering, and/or analytics teams in a highly regulated
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to generate
actionable insights out of data.
- Experience in Data Science, Data Mining, Machine Learning,
Predictive Modeling best practices.
- Comprehensive knowledge of data integrity/privacy practices and
applicable risk and compliance management frameworks.Preferreds:
- Strong understanding of performance marketing with a digital
- Expert in marketing analytics and insight delivery to drive
business strategy and decisions
- Knowledgeable of marketing data and tracking challenges driven
by industry privacy changes
- Demonstrated achievements in driving business results through
- Strong understanding in marketing analytics and industry-best
marketing measurement solutions
- Experience leading privacy-related marketing and technology
- Experience managing marketing operational and analytical
dataCompensation:USAA has an effective process for assessing market
data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You
are paid within the salary range based on your experience and
market position. The salary range for this position is: $157,000 -
$282,600Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on
overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion
of the USAA Board of Directors. USAA is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: USAA, Brandon , Executive, Insight Delivery, Other , Seffner, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!