Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Substitute Teacher - Hillsborough County Public Schools
No teaching experience? No problem! This rewarding opportunity
comes with free training, paid orientation, and the flexibility to
create a schedule that works for you, and so much more.
Be the reason a child learned something today. Be a substitute
teacher! If you have a desire to do work that can literally change
the world, you're in the right place. Kelly Education has short and
long-term opportunities available for you to make a big difference
in young lives by becoming a Substitute Teacher!
- Lead instruction in the classroom by executing existing lesson
- Motivate students to learn and participate
- Assumes duties of the regular District/School classroom teacher
promptly and in accordance with school rules.
- Instruct students regarding a variety of classroom
topics/courses of instruction, as determined by the School
District's lesson plan and in accordance with Kelly policy.
- Assign reasonable tasks and homework to students in accordance
with the School District's lesson plans.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning
and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Address the various learning styles of students
- For long-term assignments, it may be required to develop lesson
plans; devise, administer, and grade tests and assignments
- Copy of your resume
- Successfully complete behavioral interview
- Successfully complete Vector modules and assessment test
- Minimum of High School Diploma or Official Transcripts
- 2 Professional Letters of Recommendation
- $49.25 Payable by credit or debit card for fingerprinting
- Have your photo taken for your Kelly badge
- Proof of Identification showing you are eligible to work in the
- Free training to prepare you for the classroom
- Weekly pay
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act healthcare coverage for
- Group insurance options*
- Flexible scheduling: work a few days or every day
- Your preference of school
- Free ongoing professional development
- The satisfaction of knowing the work you do is making a
positive impact in young lives in your community! Next Steps:
Apply now! If you meet the minimum requirements, you'll receive a
response to your application within 24-48
Keywords: Kelly Services, Brandon , HCPS- Brandon, Other , Brandon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!