Company: AutoBase Inc.
Location: Spring Hill
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*AutoBase Inc. *is family-owned and operated providing Safety
Service Patrol for over 21 years. We are the largest provider of
Safety Service Patrol in the industry!
*Our Opportunity: *
We are seeking a *Part-Time Road Ranger*, to join our team in
Spring Hill, Florida.
*Part Time 16 hours, Saturday and Sunday*
*Shift: * 13:00 - 21:00
*Salary: * $19.00/hour
As a Safety Service Patrol Operator, known as a Road Ranger in the
State of Florida, you would patrol a designated highway route,
assisting disabled motorists, maintaining the flow of traffic, and
supporting local and/state Police, Fire or Emergency Service Units
for scene safety.
*Position Details: *
* Provides Traffic Incident Management services.
* Monitors the safety of roadways and assists with
disabled/abandoned vehicles, lane-closures, debris in the roadway,
and general roadway incidents.
* Provides roadside assistance to stranded motorists, including but
not limited to changing tires, jump starting a battery, providing
coolant, providing fuel, removing debris from the travel lanes, and
other minor mechanical repairs.
* Works closely with and assist other first responders with
* Maintaining online system for reporting incidents.
* Working with Traffic Management Centers to ensure following
*REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: *
* High School diploma or GED
* Must have automotive mechanical knowledge.
* 2+ years of experience in a similar field and 3+ years of driving
* Demonstrated safe driving record
* Must be able to perform the physical demands of the job.
* Must have a general working knowledge of vehicle maintenance and
traffic incident management.
* Successfully pass a comprehensive background and criminal check,
as well as a drug test.
* Military, Police or Firefighter background is a PLUS!
*CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS: *
* Must possess a valid state Driver's License.
* Knowledge of all tools necessary to perform all maintenance
repair and diagnostics.
*ABILITIES, PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF JOB REQUIRED: *
* Knowledge of vehicle operations and safety guidelines.
* Proficient in the use of all tools of the trade, shop equipment
and power tools including but not limited to jacks, hydraulic
lifts, air tools and diagnostic equipment.
* Ability to apply all relevant policies in a consistent, timely
and objective manner.
* Capable of working with peers, the public and management from
other departments in a proactive and constructive manner.
* While performing the duties of this job, it is regularly required
to sit, stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel, reach with hands,
talk, and hear.
* The position also frequently required to climb, balance, stoop,
kneel, crouch, bend, or crawl. In addition to frequently lift
and/or move up to 60lbs.
_*AutoBase Inc. Offers: *_
* Short- & Long-Term disability coverage
* Critical & Accident Coverage
* $50,000.00 Company provided Life Insurance policy and the option
of a voluntary buy-up policy.
* 401(k) plan with a match.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Night shift
* Weekends only
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Mechanic: 2 years (Preferred)
* Driving: 3 years (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: AutoBase Inc., Brandon , Road Ranger, Other , Spring Hill, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!