FOOD SERVICE UTILITY (FULL & PART TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: August 4, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a FOOD SERVICE UTILITY
- Location: Bravera Health - 17240 Cortex Blvd., Brooksville, FL
34601. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: FT: Schedule varies with every other weekend off.
Details upon interview.
- Requirement: 6 months of food service experience.
- Perks: Willing to train.
- Starting Pay: $11.00 per hour We Make Applying Easy! Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 1052692.The advertised program is an AI
recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Make a
difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself.
Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers
are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare
Take a look for yourself at the !
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition
services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806
hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food
to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their
cafes to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients.
Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health
systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional,
and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the
healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of
Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time
and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine
in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best
Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison
is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group
and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs,
and 21,000 professional food service team members. Job Summary
Summary: Maintains kitchen work areas, and keeps equipment and
utensils clean and orderly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweeps and mops floors to comply with safety and sanitation
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other
food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it into designated containers. Steam
cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
- Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up.
- Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as
- Complies with outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Morrison
Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: 1052692
Keywords: Compass Group, Brandon , FOOD SERVICE UTILITY (FULL & PART TIME), Other , Brooksville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!