Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- Responsible for coordinating all services for our client
- Communicating and dispatching vendors to properties.
- Monitoring quality and performance of existing vendors and
negotiating with vendors on timelines and pricing.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong sense of
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning
services, products, billing, timelines and reports problem
- Utilizing internal software systems and Microsoft Office
productivity software for workload management. Requirements:
- Computer proficiency test is required.
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage daily
- Positive approach to problem solving
- Efficient negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and customer service skills Nesco
Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Brandon , Property Coordinator, Other , Brandon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!