Company: HCA Florida Brandon Hospital
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Description -At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your
ability tomake a difference with our patients is at the foundation
of all that we do. Forover 50 years, HCA has been committed to our
patients and to our employees. Ifyou are interested in joining a
team where patient focus is number one, applynow! Brandon Regional
Hospital is located in the Tampa Bay area along Florida'sGulf
Coast. - The Hospital is a 438-bedacute care facility offering a
number of specialty services including the Heart& Vascular Center,
where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimallyinvasive
techniques are performed, The Behavioral Health Center, The
Women'sCenter, which includes our Baby Suites and 22 bed neonatal
intensive care unit,The Reflux Center and a designated Bariatric
Center of Excellence.HCA is dedicated to the growth and development
of ourcolleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you
need to succeed inour organization. We offer you an excellent total
compensation package,including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growthopportunities. We believe in our team and
your ability to do excellent workwith us. Your benefits include
401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life,disability, tuition
reimbursement, employee discount program and an employeestock
purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this
fantasticopportunity. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -The Transporter is responsible for
-greeting and transporting patients to and from all major ancillary
departments using proper safety techniques and mode of
transportation. - On occasion, assists other hospital personnel in
moving deceased patients to the morgue. - Job tasks and
- Transport patients to and from clinical, ancillary and support
areas as requested.
- Assist clinical personnel in transferring patients to and from
beds, wheelchairs or stretchers.
- Greet and offer assistance to customers throughout the
- Collect and deliver specimens, orders, requisitions and
equipment to appropriate destinations.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required. -
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/DJob qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED -required.
- At least one year of related experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Current BLS through the American Heart Association -is
Keywords: HCA Florida Brandon Hospital, Brandon , Transporter PRN, Other , Brandon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!