Monitor Tech PRN
Company: HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Description HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital is the largest medical
facility in Hernando County, recently completing a major expansion,
bringing its bed total to -350 and adding its popular obstetrics
program, The Maternity Suites. - -The hospital is one of the area's
largest private employers, and offers Hernando County's only
comprehensive cardiovascular surgery program and one of the most
advanced robotic assisted surgical systems. The hospital -launched
-GME -a few -years ago -which continues to -expand and now includes
-family medicine, -internal medicine -and -transitional year
programs.Oak Hill has achieved several distinctions including:
-first in the nation to have achieved 100% board certified
emergency nurses; first Florida hospital and two-time recipient of
the Lantern Award by the Emergency Nurses Association; 24/7
intensivist critical care coverage in its 36 bed ICU; -certified
-Advanced Primary Stroke Center - -comprehensive Women's Imaging
Center with digital mammography; accredited -Comprehensive
Community Cancer Program -and -orthopedic & Spine Institute.We
offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program and an employee stock purchase program. -
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
POSITION SUMMARY:The Monitor Tech monitors patients' EKG waveforms
in a centralized monitoring station. - The position's tasks and
- Interprets Rhythms and Arrhythmias.
- Reports all changes in heart rate/rhythm to appropriate nursing
- Maintains Telemetry Supplies.
- Records patient condition utilizing computerized documentation
- Performs duties with full understanding of - related age
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Completion of Basic EKG/Arrhythmia course. - Demonstrated
ability to interpret cardiac rhythms and arrhythmias.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- CMT/Cardiac Experience Preferred.
- Experience as a monitor tech in a hospital setting
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Ability to remain focused and - maintain concentration over
extended period of time. Ability to quickly make decisions to
report patient condition with minimal supervision.
Keywords: HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital, Brandon , Monitor Tech PRN, Other , Brooksville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!