Company: Saddlebrook Resort
Location: Wesley Chapel
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Provide management of The Spa, effectively scheduling and
implementing the spa's resources to support consistent compliance
with spa industry guidelines and hotel policies, and quality guest
service while maximizing departmental profits.
- Scheduling of spa staff to ensure quality guest service and
maximization of profits based on business levels.
- Provide input regarding staffing re: interviewing, hiring,
training, motivating, and recommendations re: performance
evaluations based on staff interactions and observed
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to staff.
- Take direction from Director and Manager re: business levels and
hotel occupancy and recommend staffing adjustments accordingly.
- Provide support in fielding guest complaints, conducting thorough
research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate
- Adhere to established budgeting, forecasting, cost and inventory
- Be available and able to assist in all aspects of front desk and
attendant operations as needed based on business needs.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Saddlebrook Resort, Brandon , Spa Supervisor, Other , Wesley Chapel, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!