Posted on: May 14, 2022
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf")
is a leading international provider of consumer products in
cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity
around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth
cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the
company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide
industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility
across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States,
Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 123 dispensaries, 25
cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over
5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading
vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique
supply and distribution network throughout the European market,
bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge
cultivation, extraction, and production. Home - Curaleaf - Cannabis
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity,
Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social
Responsibility - Curaleaf - Cannabis with Confidence We believe in
taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our
educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide
initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where
we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by
showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing
lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Delivery Associate is primarily responsible for delivering
products and patient servicing. Accountable for ensuring each
Patient receives outstanding service by providing a positive and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
* Provides prompt, secure, and professional delivery services to
* Coordinates deliveries working with customer service team.
* Responsible for researching, seeking out answers, resolving
complaints, and reporting patient complaints to ensure customer
retention and satisfaction.
* Develop and maintain rapport with our patients
* Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to
patients clearly and effectively.
* Works to resolve product and service problems by clarifying the
patient's complaint; determining the cause of the problem;
selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem;
expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure
* Creates an environment of "Patients First" with excellent
customer service and phone skills.
* Can recognize, understand and respond to the needs of patients
with ease and compassion.
* Keeps current with all new company policy and procedures.
* Must be 21 years old and able to pass a criminal background
check, clean driving record & pass a drug test
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six
months related experience and/or training
* 1+ years of customer service experience; security experience a
* Valid Drivers License with excellent driving record
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Experience with BioTrackTHC a plus
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
Keywords: Curaleaf, Brandon , Delivery Associate, Other , Brandon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!