Administrator AdventHealth Care Center Zephyrhills South
Company: AdventHealth Care Center Leadership
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionAdministrator AdventHealth Care Center Zephyrhills
South Administrator Full Time AdventHealth Care Center Zephyrhills
South Location Address: -38250 A. Ave, Zephyrhills 33541 Top
Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Care Center Apopka North
- AdventHealth Care Center's mission to "Extend the Healing
Ministry of Christ"
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love
the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe
and support the organization's mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be
"Greater as a Whole" Work Hours/Shift: Full Time Days You Will Be
- Administration and operation of the facility under the
authority of the company.
- Responsible for the overall clinical and financial operations
of the facility.
- Conducting performance reviews on employees to determine
effectiveness and work ethic.
- Communicating with residents and prospective residents as well
as their families.
- Instituting policies, rules, and procedures for the facility to
protect everyone involved and to comply with governmental
- Leading teams to ensure all staff members meet goals and
fulfill residents' expectations.
- Serving as an agent of change.
- Oversees the proper upgrading of equipment and technology in
- Brainstorming solutions for financial or practical problems
that arise during the facility's operation.
- Provision of quality patient services consistent with the
philosophy and standards of the company by means of adequately
trained personnel and implementation of company procedures.
- Development of a facility organizational structure to ensure
facility and company compliance with all applicable local, state,
and federal standards.
- Provision of resource services and follow-up on recommendations
to meet the needs of patients and staff.
- Participate in the preparation, compliance, and monitoring of a
budget approved by the company.
- Chairs facility committees per policies.
- Ensure an active program promoting the mission of the
- Provides leadership to facilitate positive customer
- Act as the designated Risk Manager for the facility.
- Responsible for overseeing risk management activities that
focus on risk reduction and preventative strategies for residents,
visitors, and staff.
- Reviews, monitors, and follows-up on incident reports, adverse
incidents, resident grievances, and deficiencies cited by the
- Develops plans of action to correct and respond to identified
quality and risk issues. QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Ability to function effectively in multi-faceted systems and to
interact effective with all levels of employees from administration
to line staff.
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and local skilled nursing facility
- Ability to administer the facility in accordance with local,
state, and federal codes and regulations, as well as, company
policies and procedures
- Ability to read, write, and speak English EDUCATION AND
- 1 year of experience as an administrator, administrator in
training or assistant administrator
- Must be 18 years of age or older EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR
- Current licensed Administrator in the state where the facility
is located or qualified to sit for the state licensure. Job
Summary: The Administrator is appointed by the governing body to
lead the operations of the facility. - The Administrator is
responsible for all aspects of the facility's operations and
ensures that operations are conducted in accordance with federal,
state and local laws and regulations. - - - This facility is an
equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and
local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Care Center Leadership, Brandon , Administrator AdventHealth Care Center Zephyrhills South, Other , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!