Company: PeopleReady - Skilled Trades
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Position: MillwrightLocation: Lebanon, OR (servicing all over
the state)Industry: IndustrialPay Rate: $20-$30 / HR,
DOEPeopleReady Skilled Trades is seeking millwright workers around
Lebanon, OR with experience in mechanical maintenance and
troubleshooting. The contractors we work with are seeking
individuals with unique skills that can help deliver on the high
end work they promise to their customers. If you are creative, a
problem solver with great manual skills and an experienced
millwright carpenter, we want to talk to you.Contact a Recruiter
today! Ask for Lisa at 503-396-7983.Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for following safe work practices
- Installing conveyor systems with care, accuracy, and
- Moving machinery
- Leveling, aligning, and installing machinery
- Working with devices such as cranes, hoists, jacks, skids,
blocks, tackle, and more
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Maintain and ensure safe use of tools
- And other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have a valid ID.
- Must have knowledge of construction safety practices.
- Must have 1 year minimum of verifiable recent experience
working as a millwright or taken classes in this field.
- Must be familiar with hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanic
- Must have reliable transportation to and from jobsites.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Must be able to work long shifts and weekends, as needed.
- Must be willing to travel for work - you will be traveling 50%
of the time.
- Must have experience with conveyor systems.
- Must be proficient with a wide variety of hand and power
- Must have proficiency in subjects from shop math, blue print
reading, and working knowledge of the basic principles of
- Knowing rigging points is a plus.
- Must be able to pass additional screenings required by the
Keywords: PeopleReady - Skilled Trades, Brandon , Millwright, Other , Brooksville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!