Sr. Mortgage Loan Processor
Company: Obsidian Financial Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Obsidian Financial Services, Inc is a full-service mortgage
banker specializing in residential loans. We provide a wide array
of products, programs, and services throughout the home financing
process. We are nationwide lender with over 300 loan office and
personnel. We are seeking talented Sr. Mortgage Loan Processors to
oversee a pipeline of 20 to 50 correspondent loans in out Tampa Bay
Office. Leads are coming from all over the country from sources
like BankRate.com, Costco and Zillow.As a Loan Processor, you will
be responsible for starting a loan from start to finish, we are a
lender, you will be required to create disclosure, comply with TRID
and create the final CD.We are a family owed company and give time
off for people individuals who need it. We are here for you and we
expect the same.Job Responsibilities: PLEASE READ-THESE ARE DEAL
- Ability to disclose file in accordance with TRID, verifying
information on application. Must have the ability to properly
disclose using software as compliance ease and Docusign.
- Obtain all required documents needed to submit the loan to
underwriting for initial approval and final loan approval.
- Verify that all documents are correctly located in the loan
place in proper folders in LendingPad (POS).
- Ensure LendingPad system is updated with current data, income,
bank statements, and credit report.
- Ability to calculate income for 1099, self-employed, and W2
- Manage AUS findings and analyzes approvals and results
accordingly. Ability to DU and LP when fail happen.
- Maintain current knowledge of agency, investor, and
- The ability to properly calculate income, not for just W2
borrowers, must be ability to handle self employed borrowers with
K1 and other sources.
- Provide clear, effective communications to team members. You
will be required to teach, educate, and oversee personnel on your
- The ability to produce CD prior to three days closing and run
COC to make sure files are compliant.
- Help aid closing department and funders in helping loan get
purchased and sold off the warehouse lines.Qualifications and
- Minimum of 2 years in the mortgage lending process, you must
have knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, FNMA, FHLMC, and investor
- Ability to login to FHA connection and VA portals for CAVRS and
FHA Case numbers.
- Run Fraudgaurd report and make sure MERS numbers are pulled and
- Ability to operate compliance ease to ensure proper TRID
- Proficient in Processing software (LendingPad), Microsoft
Outlook, and other software pertaining to the mortgage
- We are a fully delegated lender, not a broker. You must have
experience working with a lender, just broker experience will not
qualify you for the position.
- Bilingual preferred but not required.
- Minimum of a high school diploma required.
- Highly detailed and organized with the ability to
- Professional image.Obsidian Financial Services, Inc, a
nationwide lender that is HUD/VA approved. We offer full package of
benefits, 401k, and time off as needed. Obsidian operates on a
family structure, allowing it's employees the ability to take time
off as needed. Promotions happen within the company first, before
outside employees are brought in. Founded in 2016, we have over 300
loanJob Type: Full-timePay: $57,500.00 - $125,000.00 per
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Mortgage Processing: 2 years (Required)
- Mortgage: 5 years (Required)Work Location:
- Multiple locationsWork Remotely:
- YesWork Location: Multiple Locations
Keywords: Obsidian Financial Services, Brandon , Sr. Mortgage Loan Processor, Other , Lutz, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!