Company: Blue Heron
Location: Wesley Chapel
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview:Dietary Aide Primary Responsibilities
Competitive starting wage with additional pay for experience.
- $2,500 tuition reimbursement. Become a nurse, therapist, the
sky is the limit!
- Bistro for meals.
- Periodic wage adjustments.
- Sign-on bonus up to $5,000 dollars FT and $2,500 for PT.
- $1,000 Holiday Cash Referral bonus.
- Paid life insurance.
- 401k savings plan.
- DailyPay! Get paid when you want!
- On-Shift technology. Scheduling in the palm of your hand!
- Monthly celebrations.
- State of the art equipment to help care for the residents!
The Dietary Aide is responsible for providing assistance with daily
functions of the Dietary Department and to maintain a clean, safe
work environment for all resident meals in accordance to the
facility, OBRA, Federal State and other regulatory
expectations.Responsibilities:Dietary Aide Essential Functions
- Dietary Aides will prepare and portion food items following
recipes and menus
- Being involved in try set up and delivery of meals
- Putting away stock on delivery days
- Dietary Aides will wash and store all pots, pans, dishes and
utensils as well as sweep and mop floors and any other assigned
- Maintaining the confidentiality of all residents and their care
to ensure resident rights and privacy are protected at all
- Ensure the dietary work areas are maintained in a clean and
- Perform other duties as assigned
IND123Qualifications:Dietary Aide Qualifications
- Have an understanding of the safe dietary procedures and the
- Willingness to work for the best interest of the residents and
- Ability to work as part of a team and partnering with other
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred but not required
- Some Dietary experience is preferredNothing is more important
to us than the health and safety of our employees and meeting our
obligation to provide and maintain a facility that is free of known
hazards. Accordingly, we require certain measures be taken to
safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our
resident and visitors; and the community at large from the COVID-19
virus, which may be reduced by vaccinations. Therefore, our
facility requires all employees to be vaccinated for the COVID-19
virus as a condition of employment. All employees are required to
provide proof of at least one vaccination for the COVID-19 virus.
If you feel that you are unable to receive the vaccination for
religious or medical reasons, please discuss this with the Human
Keywords: Blue Heron, Brandon , Dietary Aide, Other , Wesley Chapel, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!