Commercial HVAC Service Technician - Clearwater, FL
Company: Trane Technologies
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Technologies® and through our businesses including
King® we create innovative climate solutions for
buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible
for a sustainable world. We're a team that dares to look at the
world's challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a
better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive
at work and at home. We boldly go.
Why Trane Is The Best
Company for HVAC Technicians:
- Trane is recognized worldwide as the brand standard for HVAC
and Building Controls Systems
- Highly competitive and comprehensive total compensation program
including total cash compensation, benefits, holiday and
- Dedicated to a military friendly environment (Veterans are
highly encouraged to apply)
- Unlimited opportunities for career development and
- Determined focus to be the employer of choice in our industry
(we want to be the company where everyone wants to work)
- World Class continuing education, featuring Manufacturer (OEM)
- Company-wide commitment to promoting a strong work/life
- Organizational encouragement of community involvement and
sustainability (green initiatives)
- Late model, clean, and dependable company vehicle, high speed
laptop, and smart phone
This role is the primary service and
maintenance contact for Trane customers in a defined market with a
diverse commercial base including Healthcare, Process Manufacturing
Facilities, Education Institutions, and Office Complexes. You
will be commissioning, troubleshooting, repairing, and starting up
HVAC systems in a commercial environment.
In order to perform your task, you
will utilize your knowledge of air conditioning theory, pipe
fitting, and mechanical layouts. This position affords you the
opportunity to work with internal and external partners ranging
from new facility set ups to existing facility retro fits. Trane
affords you the opportunity to work directly for a leading
manufacture giving you access to technical support, training on
newest technology and comprehensive career paths with opportunity
In this position, you will establish
& maintain a positive relationship with customers, vendors and
co-workers through effective oral and written communication skills
via phone, computer, and face to face. You will perform
scheduled and unscheduled preventative maintenance, inspections,
site surveys, and service requests including replacement, and
modifications of equipment or systems as needed or requested by
Communicating with customers and/or
Project Managers regarding inspection/service findings is
- Responsible for end to end testing, downloading programming,
starting up, commissioning, and servicing on assigned
- Represents the company by serving as the direct customer
contact and is responsible for servicing products and equipment on
assigned projects, ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying,
analyzing, diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems at
- Coordinates with team leader and customer to precisely
understand requirements for all on-site installation and repairs by
extensively examining building layouts, forecasting issues,
gathering materials and synchronizing on-site work.
- Uses cutting edge software and technology, along with a variety
of hand-tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications,
to diagnose and repair units.
- Continually enforces safety to the highest standards and
maintains security and accountability of company issued and
procured assets by recording use, wear and conditions.
- Displays team effort and dedication to customer by maintaining
flexibility to work overtime and weeks as the business requires,
including occasional overnight stays.
- A High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience and 2-5
years of experience in HVAC; or equivalent combination of education
(Technical School) and experience is required.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working
proficiency with hand held computer (i.e. Smartphone, iPad).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12
months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but
not limited to:
- DUI in the previous 5 years
- Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or
multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the
previous 3 years.
- EPA Certification Preferred (e.g. HVAC Journeyman, Boiler
Operator, Gas Installer etc.).
- This position requires working in diverse conditions including
but not limited to mechanical equipment rooms with exposure to
noisy operating equipment, exposure to extreme weather conditions,
precarious places, and risk of electrical shock (high
- This position is highly physical and requires regular use of
hands, fingers, walking, stooping, and kneeling. It requires
employees to regularly lift and or move up to 10 lbs, frequently
lift and or move up to 40 lbs and occasionally lift and or move
more than 40 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity
employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age,
marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any
legally protected status.
Keywords: Trane Technologies, Brandon , Commercial HVAC Service Technician - Clearwater, FL, Other , Hudson, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!