Mammography Technologist Part Time Days 12 or 8 Hour Shifts starting at 7 am Zephyrhills
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Mammography Technologist AdventHealth
Location Address: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, FL 33541
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth
- Day One Benefits
- FH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s
Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and
Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as
a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary
Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced
Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint
Part Time Days (12 or 8 hour shifts)
starting at 7 am
12 hour shifts M-F 7a-12p
8 hour shifts 2-3 days per
You Will Be Responsible
- Specializes in the production of screening and diagnostic
mammograms for the detection of breast tumors. Prepares
patients for the mammographic procedures.
- Explains procedures to the patient to reduce anxieties and
obtain patient cooperation.
- Moves mammographic equipment to specific positions and adjusts
controls to set exposure factors based on knowledge of radiographic
exposure techniques and protocols.
- Practices radiation protection techniques by using beam
restrictive devices, patient shielding skills.
- Follows prescribed safety standards in operating all required
- Selects length and intensity of radiation exposure by adjusting
equipment on an individual basis.
- Examines radiographic film or digital images for image
- Insures equipment is in proper working order at all times.
- Performs all required QA (quality assurance) testing for daily
operations in accordance with MQSA, ACR (American College of
Radiology) and State requirements/regulations.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Processes routine paperwork.
- Participates in professional development activities and
maintains professional affiliations.
- Prepares all required reports and data pursuant to MQSA and
- Assists the Radiologist with QA/QI reporting.
- Performs all other duties as may be assigned.
- May be required to perform the duties of a General Radiologic
- Provides support in outreach activities to increase awareness
of Breast Health issues and early detection of breast cancer.
What You Will Need:
- Completion of required mammographic procedures and initial
training as required by MQSA and or State of Florida
- Current BLS certification
- Current certification with the ARRT, MQSA, and State of
Under the general direction of the Manager of Simpson Breast Health
Center Digital Mammograms of the breast at a technical level that
will produce high quality mammographic images, may also perform
breast localization procedures.
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Brandon , Mammography Technologist Part Time Days 12 or 8 Hour Shifts starting at 7 am Zephyrhills, Other , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!