Cook Wesley Chapel Full Time Days
Location: Wesley Chapel
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Cook AdventHealth Wesley
Address: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida
Top Reasons to Work at
- From state- of- the- art equipment to the most
intricate building details, Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel was
designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and
- Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was
named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson
- 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness
- Comprehensive women’s health center named
Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists,
women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a
- Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by
the Tampa Bay Times
- Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in
Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of
residents in west and central
You Will Be Responsible
• Prepares patient and retail menu items on production sheets, in
accordance with forecasted and/or tallied quantities, following
established Morrison recipes at all times.
• Follows standardized recipes, portioning and presentation
standards. Completes and utilizes daily production worksheets and
waste log sheets. Tastes completed meals to ensure quality.
• Operates and cleans equipment per department procedures after
• Maintains cleaning and maintenance schedules for equipment,
storage and work areas.
• Assists the Chef in taking inventory as necessary.
• Stores, labels and dates all food items according to policy.
• Recommends to the Chef proper utilization of leftover food
• Prepares menus, as directed from Chef, for special events as may
be requested by the Client.
• Exhibits pleasant and cheerful demeanor and maintains a helpful
attitude towards employees, physicians, patients and visitors.
• Communicates any patient or customer related problems to
• Transports garbage, and recyclable materials to assigned
• Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation
regulations and department sanitation procedures.
• Maintains a clean, sanitary working environment.
• Completes all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in the
corporate policies and procedures on a timely basis meeting all
• Identifies and utilizes cleaning chemicals following directions
recommended by manufacturers and per SDS sheets.
• Utilizes equipment in performing job functions according to
department safety procedures.
• Follows facility, department, Morrison and Compass safety
policies and procedures to include incident reporting.
• Follows facility and departmental infection control policies and
• Follows the facility’s protocols for Hazardous Materials and
• Adheres to Emergency Preparedness Program. Participates in
disaster drills as appropriate.
• Adheres to Life Safety Program and participates in fire drills as
• Responds to utility failures following department guidelines.
• Adheres to facility confidentiality and patient’s rights policy
as outlined in the facility’s HIPAA policies and procedures.
• Participates and attends departmental meetings and staff
development programs as appropriate.
• Reads and complies with all policies and procedures of Morrison
and Compass as appropriate.
• Performs other tasks as may be assigned.
Please attach a resume with your
What will you need?
High school education
Three to five years- dietary experience in
a similar setting.
Graduate of Culinary School
Responsible for preparation of
quality food for patients, associates and customers using in
accordance with current applicable federal, state and local
standards utilizing Morrison recipes and production sheets.
Other responsibilities may include tray assembly, distribution and
service, general sanitation, cleaning and use of kitchen
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Brandon , Cook Wesley Chapel Full Time Days, Other , Wesley Chapel, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!