MRI Technologist PRN Zephyrhills
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Technologist PRN AdventHealth Zephyrhills
Address: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida
Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
- FH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for
Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three
years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General
Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in
2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip
and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
PRN (One Weekend Per Month- Saturday and Sunday); 12 hour
shift and call plus one holiday a year
Be Responsible For:
- Performs all exams using FHZ MRI protocols. Uses FHZ policy for
proper identification of patient prior to performing exam. Educates
patient/family before, during, after exam.
- Completes all exams in a timely manner, keeps work flow moving,
and minimizes empty table time. Follows through after completing
exam with communication, transportation and discharge of
outpatients and inpatients.
- Performs all types of imaging procedures and operates all
equipment safely and properly including scanners, injectors and
the knowledge and skills to perform scans on patients of all ages,
adapting protocols as necessary.
- Properly screens each patient, visitor, employee who enters the
MRI facility for contraindications for admission to the magnet
properly stocked, organized and clean room. Performs QA on magnets within ACR
- Reviews all images of all exams, repeating sequences as
necessary for best possible result.
- Uses computer system for ordering, changing, and canceling
exams according to protocol. Confirms order matches exam before
pushing to PACS or correctly ‘fixes’ exams on QC or PACS.
- Assists with collection of data for process improvement Kaizen
projects realizing final goals of department. Participates on teams as
requested, participates in employee engagement, and patient
customer service initiatives. Utilizes techniques to recover
patients and families as needed.
- Consistently attends department meetings and other mandatory
meetings with positive attitude toward department and
others. Listens and is
responsible for acknowledging content.
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure the
smooth operation of the department.
What You Will Need:
- Knowledge of MRI procedures
- Knowledge of MRI scanners
- MRI Safety
- AS or AA from AMA School of Radiologic Technology
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT – R,
- Florida State License- General Radiographer
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
technologist is under the general supervision of the lead
technologist, manager, director, and radiologist. Their primary
duties include imaging both neuro and body scans on patients from
neonate to geriatric, following the age specific guidelines of FHZ
parameters, transmitting images for diagnostic interpretation, and
keeping the hospital computer system up to date with the progress
of these exams. The MRI technologist actively participates in
outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in m
maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, while
implementing the principles of Florida Hospital Zephyrhills.
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Brandon , MRI Technologist PRN Zephyrhills, Other , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!