Registered Nurse - Float Pool Full Time Days - Zephyrhills
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Registered Nurse Hyperbaric
Safety Coordinator AdventHealth Zephyrhills
Address: 7050 Gall Boulevard
Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
Top Reasons to Work at
- $10k Sign On Bonus
- FH Zeph/Dade City Named One
of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke
Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the
Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety
Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals
Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog
- Four Star Recipient for
Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health
- First in Florida to earn
Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint
You Will Be Responsible
- Demonstrate, through
behavior, AdventHealth’s core values of Christian Mission, Quality
and Service Excellence, Compassion, Focus on Community Wellness,
Cultural Diversity, and High Ethical Standards, as outlined in the
organization’s System of Care program.
- Utilizes the nursing
process to provide quality care to the patient.
- Identifies patient care
requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and
actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care
- Establishes a
compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological,
and spiritual support to patients, friends, and
- Promotes patient’s
independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patients,
friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and
self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to standards, measuring
health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or
recommending necessary adjustments; following standards of care set
by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other
governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations with the assistance
of health care support
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols, medication
administration, and storage procedures, and controlled substance
- Completes documentation per organizational policy.
- Ensures safe and efficient use of equipment; troubleshooting
malfunctions and following procedures for repair.
- Responds with confidence and adapts to rapidly changing patient
- Demonstrates an ability to be flexible, organized and efficient
during stressful situations.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of ACLS and hospital policies
What You Will
- The Float Pool RN will display proficient clinical skills and
critical thinking skills with strong communication
- Basic computer skills and experience with an Electronic Health
- A commitment to hourly patient rounding
- EKG Interpretation Class
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- 2 or more years of relevant clinical nurse experience,
including Critical Care and/or Emergency Department (ED)
- Current Florida state Registered Nurse licensure
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
- Current American Heart Association ACLS certification
- NIHSS stroke certification within 30 days of hire
- The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for
coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team
for the patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable
for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the
nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to
maintain and improve patient outcomes. As a member of the
internal Float Pool the RN will work the assigned unit based on
his/her orientation, competencies and patient needs.
- The RN is responsible for acting as a role model for the
mission, and patient promise of AdventHealth Zephyrhills.
S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the
Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established
policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent
references as guidelines for clinical practice. S/he
critically evaluates evidence for application to clinical practice
in his / her area of practice.
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Brandon , Registered Nurse - Float Pool Full Time Days - Zephyrhills, Other , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!