Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist PRN Day
Posted on: July 20, 2021
Physical Therapist AdventHealth
Location Address: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart
Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in
a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice
Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall
- One of only
35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The
- Four Star
Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health
- First in
Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee
by The Joint
You Will Be Responsible
- Supervises Physical Therapist Assistants, Physical Therapy
Aides/Techs and Physical Therapy students.
- Responsible for assessment, reassessment, goal setting and
developing and implementing plans of care for all patients referred
to Physical Therapy.
- Demonstrates the ability to competently perform all items
on the skills inventory/competency checklist.
- Manages and operates equipment safely and
- Demonstrates an ability to be flexible, organized and
function under stressful situations.
- Responsible for ensuring that documentation meets
regulatory and departmental standards and
- Responsible for ensuring that documentation consistently
supports the need for skilled intervention
- Exhibits good time management skills as evidenced by
completing work within designated time, staying on schedule with
patients and completing documentation in a timely
- Meets and maintains established productivity
- Participates in guidance and educational
- Assists in ordering supplies, maintains adequate inventory
levels to assure all supplies and equipment is readily
- Participates in all infection control, departmental
equipment training and organizational safety and fire safety
- Assists with interviewing new applicants and with
performing peer reviews as requested.
- Ensures that patient charges are accurate and entered on a
- Reports to work on time as specified in the attendance
- Regularly attends staff meetings and Wall Walks;
responsible for reading minutes of those missed.
- Responsible for clocking in and out as required by facility
- Reports to work as scheduled.
- Adheres to the department’s philosophy for quality
- Follows standard work for specified
- Other duties as assigned.
What will you
- Comprehensive knowledge and
application of principles of medical physical therapy for
therapeutic diagnostics and treatment. .
- Ability to communicate
effectively in written, verbal and electronic formats with
patients, staff, physicians, nurses and
- Ability to plan, organizes,
direct and evaluates the work of others.
- Ability to initiate and
promote innovation and change.
- Ability to establish
collaborative alliances and promote teamwork.
- Ability to establish and
update Plan of Care.
- Skill and knowledge in
working with automated information systems in a healthcare
- Graduate of an accredited
Physical Therapy Schools
- 1 year experience
- Current Florida PT
- Valid BLS
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Brandon , Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist PRN Day, Other , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!