Customer Service Agent Healthcare - (Remote; Lakeland, FL)
Posted on: July 18, 2021
At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time - that
includes you! Join us as a Customer Service Representative to
coordinate patient insurance and medication needs at Home! In this
role, you'll communicate directly with patients and doctors'
offices via phone, addressing each inquiry with care, detail and
most importantly...empathy. You'll shine in this role if you have a
passion for helping people.
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
• Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
• 100% Paid Training
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance and company matched 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid Time Off
• 100% free college tuition program through Ashford University
(online) after just one year of employment!
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
• A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
• Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
• General PC knowledge, including experience working with Microsoft
• Knowledge of medical insurance terminology a plus, but not
SYKES Lakeland is part of a global company with more than 55,000
employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people
answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a
meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends
and are part of our family. Answer the call! Apply now to start
your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES Lakeland!
Keywords: SYKES, Brandon , Customer Service Agent Healthcare - (Remote; Lakeland, FL), Other , Dover, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!