Assembler - Packer
Location: Port Richey
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Kelly Services is now hiring for Cleanroom Packers located in
Port Richey, FL . These positions are 1st and 2nd shift paying
$13.00 for 1st shift and $13.35 for 2nd shift.
1st Shift: Monday - Thursday: 5am to 4pm and Friday 5am to
2:30pm with an occasional Saturday
2nd Shift: Monday - Friday 2pm to 12:30am
- Visually inspect, prepare, wash, and package medical devices in
the cleanroom environment per work instructions.
- Follow all required cleanroom procedures for garbing, cleaning,
- Strictly adhere to rules and protocols that shield products
from exposure to particles, dirt, allergens, and other contaminates
in order to maintain a sterile environment
- Responsible for meeting the standards for efficiencies, scrap,
- Execute and maintain scheduling due dates
- Recognize and correct any issues within the setup process
- Obtain daily production objectives by meeting job efficiency
standards (Parts Per Hour)
- Comply with department and company SOPs
- Properly completing all required production documentation
Apply for this great opportunity with an updated resume.
Why Kelly ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career
and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We
know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the
440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means
getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take
your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
Keywords: Kelly, Brandon , Assembler - Packer, Other , Port Richey, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!