CDL-A Company Driver - OTR Training
Company: CDL Life
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Schneider Is Offering Paid CDL Training Options! . Still
need CDL training? Schneider paid CDL training optionsNo Experience
Let Schneider cover the cost of your CDL training. Schneider offers
a variety of paid CDL training options for driving candidates that
are interested in getting their CDL and working for Schneider.
After you apply, a recruiter will contact you to discuss CDL
training programs and professional driving options that will be a
perfect fit for you.
Eligibility for Schneider paid CDL training programs
- Candidates (21 years or older) looking to obtain a Class A CDL
and either already have their Class A permit or are willing to get
a Class A permit.
- Candidates who live in an area with paid CDL training
Reasons to choose Schneider
- Customize your job:--Choose between Solo or Team and pick your
freight type (Van Truckload, Dedicated, Tanker or Intermodal).
- Dependable paychecks:--New drivers earn consistent paychecks
thanks to Schneider's weekly Guarantee Pay program.
- All-encompassing pay package:--Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Paid orientation:--Attend a paid orientation that covers all
aspects of the job you'll be doing.
- Top-of-the-line benefits:--Health care, company matched 401(k),
paid time off and much more.
Keywords: CDL Life, Brandon , CDL-A Company Driver - OTR Training, Other , Valrico, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!