GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Sr CSR (Float) is responsible for retaining existing
relationships and opening new deposit accounts in accordance with
branch goals. The employee will also be responsible for promoting
and cross selling bank products and services. This position
involves floating, or traveling, to different branch locations as
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for opening all consumer and business accounts
2. Complies with all applicable regulations, policies and
3. Assess customer needs and cross sell appropriate products and
4. May function as Teller, Teller Supervisor or Assistant Branch
Manager as needed.
5. Supports and contributes to the attainment of branch
6. Refers new business to company subsidiaries, such as
insurance, mortgage and brokerage.
7. Resolves customer concerns and ensures effective and long
term problem resolution.
8. Develops and builds customer loyalty.
9. Follows up on referrals made by other team members.
10. Assists with loan origination and processing as needed.
11. Answers customer inquiries relating to products, rates and
12. Provides ancillary services such as notary services.
13. Responsible for tracking and monitoring of all required
14. Maintains positive, friendly and professional attitude and
15. Adheres to work schedules.
16. Provides assistance to other retail staff on complex new
17. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance
training as assigned. This duty is performed as needed.
18. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in
a safe manner.
19. Perform any other related duties as required or
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of a specialized field (however acquired), such as
basic accounting, computer, etc. Equivalent of four years in high
school, plus night, trade extension, or correspondence school
specialized training, equal to two years of college, plus 2 years
related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to
questions in person-to-person and small group situations with
customers, clients, general public and other employees of the
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as
fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to utilize common sense understanding in order to carry
out written, oral or diagrammed instructions. Ability to deal with
problems involving several known variables in situations of a
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Basic: 10-Key, Payroll Systems, Word Processing/Typing
Periodically exposed to such elements as noise, intermittent
standing, walking, occasionally pushing, carrying, or lifting; but
none are present to the extent of being disagreeable.
The following work environment characteristics described here
are representative of those an employee encounters while performing
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions and
Semi-repetitive, low physical. Semi-repetitive type work which
requires periods of concentration for varied time cycles as
prescribed by the tasks.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is
continuously required to talk or hear; regularly required to stand,
walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands
and arms; frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl;
an. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds;
regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision.
* Employee must be available to float between work locations as
needed * Sales ability in banking or related field * General
banking product knowledge
This position requires frequent use of a vehicle during and
sometimes after business hours to perform the required duties of
the job. Therefore, this position is classified as a safety