Plant HR Manager
Company: Faurecia Interior Systems
Location: Spring Hill
Posted on: June 12, 2021
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive
industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with
this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility
developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and
sustainable mobility. If you're willing to contribute and create
value for tomorrow's cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the
place to be.
Our Faurecia Interiors team is looking for a Human Resources
Manager to work with our team at our Spring Hill, TN plant.
The role of the Plant HR Manager is to implement strategic Human
Resources policies and tools and to provide support to management
on human resources related items.
The main missions of the role are:
- Apply the principles and practices of human resource management
to contribute to the success of the business.
- Effectively manage interactions to provide service and lead the
- Provide coaching and guidance to organizational
- Direct and contribute to initiatives and processes within the
- Effectively exchange with stakeholders across all levels of the
- Understand and apply information to contribute to the
organization's strategic plan.
- Implement an efficient and integrated strategy for talent,
recruiting, induction, training, career management, etc. at site
- Effectively manage productivity calculations to ensure accurate
headcount and understand when and how to flex resources as
- Implement Group HR policies and processes within the site,
including "Employee Empowerment", part of the Faurecia Excellence
- Partner with the Plant Manager in the management of HR issues
in line with business objectives.
- Guarantee working conditions in compliance with Group Health,
Safety & Environment policies.
- Manage industrial relations with local employee
- Report relevant HR information to the Division.
- Ensure efficient payroll and administration processes.
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards and willingness to
adhere to Faurecia's Code of Ethics and Code of Management.
- Utilize the Faurecia HR Leadership Competency Model to support
in benchmark HR activities
Keywords: Faurecia Interior Systems, Brandon , Plant HR Manager, Other , Spring Hill, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!