Company: Keiser University
Location: New Port Richey
Posted on: June 12, 2021
ASSISTANT BURSAR Location: New Port Richey, FL School Name:
Keiser University Keiser University is a regionally accredited,
private, career university that provides educational programs at
the undergraduate and graduate levels for a diverse student body.
The main campus is located in Fort Lauderdale with campuses located
throughout the State of Florida and internationally. Through
quality teaching, the University is committed to provide all
students with opportunities to develop the knowledge,
understanding, and skills necessary for successful employment.
Committed to a students first philosophy, Keiser University
prepares graduates for careers in business, criminal justice,
health care, technology, hospitality, education and career-focused
Inherent in our Mission is service to the community. This
service includes community partnerships, involvement with various
constituencies and various continuing education programs.
The Assistant Bursar is responsible for the following:
- Receive and record student payments
- Review student accounts and make collection determinations
- Assist in monitoring financial aid funds
- Maintain daily transaction reports and prepare month-end
- Post tuition, books, supplies, and payments to student
- Make adjustments to charges and payments to student
The Assistant Bursar must have the following:
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree
- Extensive experience in accounts receivable, billing,
cash-handling, collections, and data entry
- Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills and communications skills
This is a full time position that requires day and evening
For consideration, only online applications will be accepted.
For further information, you may contact your local campus. Campus
contact information listed on our website at
Thank you for your interest in our school system. Our schools
prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed,
religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity,
marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity and gender expression, genetic information, veteran
status, or any other status protected by applicable law to the
extent prohibited by law.
Keywords: Keiser University, Brandon , Assistant Bursar, Other , New Port Richey, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!