Company: WTS International
Posted on: May 3, 2021
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure
firm, is seeking a Youth Swim Instructor. The Youth Swim Instructor
is responsible for providing quality instruction for all levels of
American Red Cross swim lessons to participants of all ages and
- Effectively teach all levels of swim instruction under American
Red Cross standards, possessing full knowledge of the skills at
- Effectively communicate with parents the appropriate class
enrollment level for all children.
- Maintain a familiarity with the registration process and
current class schedules.
- Provide ongoing, effective communication with reception desk
regarding all classes and programming.
- Prepare award certificates, patches, and cards upon completion
of the course.
- Ensure safety of all swimmers by preventative measures and
minimizing hazardous situations.
- Enforcement of all pool rules and regulations in a polite and
- Provide quick response to emergency situations in water/deck
- Be knowledgeable on all aquatic information and
- Display a professional appearance with appropriate
- Is timely and punctual when reporting to work.
- Submits required class records on time.
- Ensure the aquatic area is safe, clean and orderly.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school education preferred
- Community C.P.R. certification
- Standard First Aid certification
- American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor certificate
- Experience teaching all ages and all American Red Cross
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards job and
- Must be able to trouble shoot and anticipate problems
- Consistently exhibit team spirit promoting a productive
- Maintain a character of professionalism and confidence, with a
tactful ability to communicate with participants
- Demonstrate the ability to cooperate and work with others
- Demonstrate consistent integrity, dependability, responsibility
and be able to meet deadlines
- Possess effective verbal/written communication and
- Adaptable and flexible under stressful and/or unusual
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel,
crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger,
handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with
hands and arms
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends, and
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity
employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.
Keywords: WTS International, Brandon , Swim Instructor, Other , odessa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!