Registered Nurse - PRN
Company: Florida Cancer Specialists, P.L.
Location: Crystal River
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute
is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in
the United States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+
locations across Florida, we are committed to providing world-class
cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
- Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
- Work/Life balance - many locations have no weekend and/or night
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- CEU hours
- 401(k) with company match
Our clinic in Crystal River is searching for a PRN Registered
Nurse to join our team!
The RN assists physician in the care and teaching of
- Registered Nurse, licensed in the State of Residence, with
experience in IV therapy.
- The ability to assess patient needs and condition.
- Strong critical thinking skills, as well as the ability to
react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Current CPR & BLS certifications.
- Fluency in the English language with excellent oral and written
- Valid driver's license for travel to clinics.
- Experience with hematology/oncology patients in a clinic or
hospital is preferred.
Keywords: Florida Cancer Specialists, P.L., Brandon , Registered Nurse - PRN, Other , Crystal River, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!