Company: Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen is redefining a career in
Position Overview: A Bolay Shift Leader is
responsible for helping lead the hourly shift team by focusing on
culture, developing leaders, managing costs, ensuring food safety
and establishing systems. The Shift Leader will work alongside our
Front of House team to ensure our guests are being served with
extraordinary hospitality, our Kitchen Team to ensure proper
procedures and will perform regular administrative tasks.
A day in the life of a Shift Leader:
- Lead and coaches restaurant hourly team members to ensure
product quality, operational efficiency, and exceptional guest
- Assist in planning and leading completion of all job task
assignments and ensures adherence with safety, food safety,
sanitation and security procedures.
- Utilize all company-training tools to provide hourly team
members with training in all aspects of the restaurant
- Assist the leadership team in maintaining restaurant equipment
and facility per company guidelines.
- Performs regular administrative tasks including: Register and
safe audits, deposit of company funds, reporting of all guest and
team member accidents. Investigates, resolves and responds to guest
- Attend regularly scheduled store, region and company meetings,
training sessions and stay current with all federal, state and
local certifications (alcohol, food safety, etc.).
- Monitor the interior/exterior cleanliness of the restaurant at
all times and initiates clean-up as needed.
- Perform other related activities in accordance with policies
and procedures as assigned by leadership.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Fun & Energized Environment
- Part-Time or Full-Time (Able to work at least 3 days per week;
- Free Shift Meals
- Active Lifestyle Uniforms
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits Opportunities
- 401K Opportunities
- Closed or Early Closures on Holidays (Easter, July 4th,
Christmas Day, Thanksgiving and more)
- Paid Time Off (Certain eligibility requirements apply)
- Leadership Training
- Career Growth Opportunities
What it takes:
- Neat Appearance
- Outgoing, Friendly Personality, Team Player & Can Do
- Organized & Punctual
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced
- Great Communication and writing skills
- Relationships over transactions - Focus on the experience and
creating lifelong relationships. Connect with people.
Our Ethos: To inspire our team and guests to be
the best versions of themselves through our extraordinary
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen is on a mission to build a WINNING
TEAM, one great Team Member at a time. Bolay is one of the fastest
growing fast-casual concepts and has ample opportunities for career
growth. We are here to redefine what a career in the industry can
truly mean. We are here to create a platform for success for EVERY
single team member who walks through our doors. To encourage and
promote greatness and offer the opportunity to reach your full
potential and be the very best version of yourself. It's all here,
ready for the taking. We're in the people business. We just happen
to serve great food, and we can't wait to meet you.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including coaching, directing,
and motivating a team.
- Grassroots marketing skills.
- Prior leadership experience in restaurants preferred.
- Passion for developing people.
- Must be 18 yrs or older
- Stand up/be on your feet for long periods of time
- Able to lift over 25lbs
- Use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and
continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrist
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation following health code and
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen Accolades and
- - Voted FORBES 500 Best Start Up Employers 2020
- - Voted Glassdoors Best Place to Work 2019/2020
- - Voted Great Place to Work 2019/2020
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen participates in the federal
government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility.
To learn more about the E-Verify program, pleasevisit
Keywords: Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen, Brandon , Shift Leader, Other , Brandon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!