Licensed Social Worker
Company: Citrus Memorial Health System
Posted on: May 3, 2021
LewisGaleHospital Alleghany (LGHA) has delivered decade-long
commitment to helping saveand improve patients lives and to giving
back to the extended community theycall home. LGHA is a 204-bed
acute care facility located in Low Moor, Virginiawho serves
patients in both Virginia and West Virginia, offering a full
rangeof medical specialties from emergency medicine to general
surgery. They arealso home to the Senior Transitions program a
15-bed specialty unit forseniors with emotional and behavioral
issues requiring short-term acutestabilization. At the same time,
they are an important part of LewisGaleRegional Health System an
integrated network of closely aligned patient-carefacilities that
consistently rank among the top in the nation for patient care.
Our 15-bedGeriatric Psychiatry Unit is looking for someone to
join our team! Thisposition will plan, organize, direct, define,
and coordinate clinical servicesnecessary to meet the legal,
organizational, medical staff and regulatoryagencies guidelines.
Provide Case Management, discharge planning, education,and group
and individual therapy. In addition the role will also perform
theessential functions below.
Enjoy this short video message from our CEO!
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIALFUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB ROLE:
- Collaborates with Program Director of Nursing Director or
Department Director with individual audit functions of social work
staff documentation and social work specific competencies.
- Conducts individual, group and family sessions for patients as
indicated patient treatment plan.
- Facilitate identified support groups to meet the needs of
patients/families as indicated by medical record.
- Participates as a member of the multidisciplinary treatment
- Participates in the QA process as evidenced by audits and
- Participates in development of master treatment plans and
- Attends patient treatment planning meetings and reviews on an
- Active participation in the planning and execution of treatment
- Performs pre-admission assessments when directed by Program
- Participates in discharge planning and aftercare planning.
- Makes necessary contacts with community resources to ensure
continuity of care.
- Plans and arranges admission to special care facilities as
indicated by physicians request/needs.
- Assures completion of discharge summaries/discharge
- Documents according to policies and procedures.
- Interviews patients and families to obtain social histories and
assures completion of psychosocial assessment in timeframes given
by policy and guidelines.
- Assures completion of patient outcomes on admission and
- Assures contact with family members when families are
- Develops master treatment plan for assigned cased.
- Documents all clinical sessions held with patient/family
- Performs other duties and special projects as required and or
assigned by Program Director.
- Assist with referral development and community education
- Completes all competency requirements.
- Maintains CEUs for licensure as required.
Providessupervision for the practice of social work for all
social work functions
Collaborateswith Program Director or Nursing Director or
Department Director withindividual audit functions of social work
staff documentation and social workspecific competencies
Responsiblefor Program and group curriculum, group schedules and
group education for allnon-therapeutic group facilitation
Providesperiodic observation of social work conducting
therapeutic group facilitation
We are an equal opportunity employer and wevalue diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
maritalstatus, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Citrus Memorial Health System, Brandon , Licensed Social Worker, Other , inverness, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!