Catering Associate PRN (As Needed) Days Wesley Chapel
Company: Adventist Health System
Location: Wesley Chapel
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Catering Associate PRN AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Location Address: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel,
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate
building details, Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel was designed from
the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top
100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
Comprehensive women's health center named Inspiration Place that
incorporates female physician specialists, women's imaging, pelvic
floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay
- Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco
to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and
You Will Be Responsible For:
Exhibits a friendly, caring attitude to patients when
introducing the Catering to You program, taking menu selections,
delivering trays, inquiring during catering rounds and retrieving
- Takes patients menu selections prior to each meal.
- Complies with dietary restrictions on special, modified diets
to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of
diet order limitations.
- Offers alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in
accordance with food allergies and sensitivities, cultural, ethnic
and religious preferences, when patient inquires or needs
- Assembles trays according to patients menu on tray tickets in a
timely and accurate manner.
- Interacts with Nursing to ensure patients' diet prescriptions
are accurate, and patients' food needs are met.
- Completes catering rounds after passing trays to inquire if
patient needs anything else.
- Retrieves trays from patients' rooms shortly after completing
- Maintains accurate and current information for each patient on
- Assists dietitian with monitoring of patients who are NPO, on
liquid diets or have a calorie count ordered.
- Communicates any patient related problems/concerns to
appropriate personnel, in a timely manner following departmental
- Wears name tag identification.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality and patient's rights policy
as outlined in the facility's HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Contributes to patient satisfaction goals by providing quality
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation
regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary working environment.
- Follows HACCP guidelines when assembling and distributing food
supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Completes all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in
the corporate policies and procedures on a timely basis meeting all
- Identifies and utilizes cleaning chemicals following directions
recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS sheets.
- Utilizes equipment in performing job functions according to
department's safety procedures.
- Follows facility and departmental safety policies and
procedures to include incident reporting.
- Follows facility and departmental infection control policies
- Follows the facility's protocols for Hazardous Materials and
- Adheres to Emergency Preparedness Program. Participates in
disaster drills, as appropriate.
- Adheres to Life Safety Program and participates in fire drills
- Responds to utility failures following department
- Participates and attends departmental meetings and staff
development programs, as appropriate.
- Exhibits pleasant and cheerful demeanor and maintains a helpful
attitude towards employees, physicians, patients, and
- Reads and complies with all policies and procedures of Morrison
and Compass as appropriate.
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned.
What will you need:
- Data Entry and general computer knowledge including e-mail
- High school diploma or GED preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Brandon , Catering Associate PRN (As Needed) Days Wesley Chapel, Other , Wesley Chapel, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!