Mortgage Loan Officer
Company: Grow Financial
Posted on: February 5, 2020
MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER
Job Locations US-FL-Brandon
Job ID 2019-1456
# of Openings
2 months ago(12/18/2019 11:01 AM)
Looking for a great investment* A career at Grow Financial Federal
Credit Union will be the best investment you ever make! Grow
Financial Federal Credit Union has 26+ locations in the Southeast,
assets of over $2 billion, and a reputation as one of the premier
credit unions in the nation. And that all adds up to a great career
Responsible for assisting members in obtaining conventional or
investor type mortgage loans, Home Equity or Lines of Credit.
* Responsible for building referral relationships with Realtors and
builders to assist GFCU in obtaining new members and help existing
members with their real estate needs.
* Analyze loan data on applications to insure they meet Grow and
secondary market guidelines.
* Maintains effective communication with the member to ensure
coordination and exchange of information for accomplishing the
closing of the member s mortgage.
* Responsible for system input and validation of data as well as
for collection and evaluation of all documented information
* Reviews Automated Underwriting system conditions ensuring that
the loan meets the eligibility and underwriting guidelines.
* Assists Processors and Underwriters to ensure a timely
Supports our Brandon, Mainbase & Busch Blvd. Store locations.
* Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university
preferred, four (4) years related experience required.
* Ability to make sales presentations and develop sales production
from internal and external sources.
* Knowledge of loan documentation requirements and consumer lending
* Proficient math skills, with a high degree of accuracy.
* Ability to work independently, and as a team member, while using
discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem
* Proficient PC skills (including mortgage software), with the
ability to learn new software.
* Ability to perform in a multi-tasked environment, with the
ability to prioritize tasks.
* Ability to work within stringent time constraints, under
* Ability to move freely (standing, stooping, walking, bending,
pushing and pulling) and lift up to a maximum of twenty-five (25)
pounds without assistance.
* Sedentary role; Must be able to sit for extended periods of
* Use of computer requires repetitive key strokes.
* Traditional office setting.
* Must be able to read, write, speak and type English.
* Travel to other branches or locations required as needed.
Excellent Benefits * 401K Plan * Competitive Pay * Business Casual
Environment * Service-Minded Team Attitude * Positive Workplace *
Exciting Growth Potential & More
Compensation: $45,000 base & commission
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Grow Financial, Brandon , Mortgage Loan Officer, Other , Brandon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!