Company: Brandon Regional Hospital
Posted on: August 14, 2019
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Brandon Regional Hospital is located in the Tampa Bay area along
Florida's Gulf Coast. The Hospital is a 438-bed acute care facility
offering a number of specialty services including the Heart &
Vascular Center, where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and
minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Behavioral Health
Center, The Women's Center, which includes our Baby Suites and 22
bed neonatal intensive care unit, The Reflux Center and a
designated Bariatric Center of Excellence.
We offer more specialties, more special opportunities and more ways
for you to express your passion for quality and expand your
potential for success. Join us at Brandon Regional, part of the
growing HCA West Florida hospital system. Our friendly community
hospital boasts a close-knit caring staff of professionals that
looks out for its family, neighbors and friends.
The PBX Operator/Telecom Operator responds to incoming calls in a
timely manner and directs caller to appropriate destination
providing a smooth, clear and professionally courteous
* Answers multiple incoming telephone lines.
* Obtains necessary information and transfers calls to correct
* Provides information to callers as appropriate.
* Performs overhead paging.
* Monitors all alarms located in PBX and notifies appropriate
personnel as required.
* Responds quickly and accurately to disaster and emergency
situations as required, remaining calm.
* Corrects and updates posted information as needed. Assists with
the maintenance of directories on-call list, etc.
* Accurately utilizes the features of the PBX consoles, headsets,
telephones and other related equipment.
* Assist with maintaining cleanliness, safety and security of the
* Maintains confidentiality, security and integrity of patient and
* Ensures release of information is consistent with all privacy
* Orients and mentors new staff members.
* Experience in customer service position.
* Previous PBX experience is desirable.
* Ability to fluently speak and understand English.
* Previous experience in hospital setting preferred.
* Ability to perform calmly, competently and quickly in emergency
* Customer service abilities.
* Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending,
reaching and some lifting.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated
with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients
and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual
orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected
veteran status, or any other legally protected category in
accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Brandon Regional Hospital, Brandon , Telecom Operator, IT / Software / Systems , Brandon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!