Company: Capital Tacos
Posted on: January 24, 2023
About Capital Tacos:
Capital Tacos is a nationally-awarded, fast-casual Tex-Mex chain of
restaurants based in Tampa, FL. We are known for scratch-made,
innovative and unmatched Tex-Mex flavors, which is why we've been
recognized with many distinctions since being founded in 2013.
We've been named a Top 3 Taco in the US (Foursquare/Business
Insider), Top 2 Place To Eat In Tampa (Yelp!), Top Taco in Florida
(MSN), and Top Inexpensive Eat in Tampa (Tampa Bay Times), are
annual participants at the national Miami Food & Wine Festival, and
are featured by local and regional TV (media, newspapers,
influencers, etc.) regularly.
We are building our team of dedicated and innovative professionals
to help lead and execute our
regional and national growth plans and to help show the world what
Tex-Mex #DoneRight is really all
Who we're looking for:
Off Premise Servers to lead the transportation and service of
Capital Tacos catering events where we serve outside of our stores.
Main hours will be Monday- Friday from 9am-3pm to assist in regular
weekly serving commitments, with the opportunity to also work
additional hours in other off premises catering events. This
position works with our restaurant teams to execute these orders
and interacts with many guests.
The Off Premise Server/Taco Slinger will ensure compliance with
company and partner standards in all areas of operations, which
include transportation, set up, food quality checks, customer
relations, and ensuring the highest quality products and services
What you'll be doing:
- Arrive to restaurant location to finalize packaging and pick up
all prepped food items
- Drive company vehicle to specific off premises location venues
(i.e. Hospital, Corporate Office, Wedding or Party Venue)
- Assemble a set up in the location according to company and
- Take food quality and temp checks
- Serve guests individually through the line
- Manage portioning and provide feedback on food par levels to
- Promote a fun work environment and team culture
- Share updates on daily sales and orders
- Clean up after themselves before returning back to the
What you'll bring:
- Experience in serving preferred but not required
- A valid drivers license and ability to drive company
- COVID vaccinated (a lot of our partners are in the health care
industry and require this specifically to gain admission to their
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills,
along with attention to detail; effective at prioritizing
responsibilities and customer needs.
- And, a love of tacos!
Keywords: Capital Tacos, Brandon , Catering Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Brandon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!