Company: The Grande
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace
our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we
serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect &
Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for providing high
quality meals to the residents, guests and staff.Job
- Pay rate: $15.00/hour
- Shift: must be available to work different shifts during the
- Prepare all food using the daily planner and SLC standard
- Work the food line during mealtimes.
- Ensure that all food meets safety guidelines and that all
kitchen areas meet sanitation guidelines.
- Ensure resident and guest satisfaction by responding quickly to
needs and requests.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward all
residents, visitors and co-workers.Qualifications
- Experience in production cooking and/or preparing therapeutic
diets is preferred.
- You need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively in
- You have and/or are willing to obtain the necessary food
handling and sanitation licenses.
- You have basic computer skills. Entry level proficiency with
Excel and Word is required.
- You possess the ability to make independent decisions when
circumstances warrant such action.
- You have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with
variables in situations where only limited standardization
- You can maintain a positive and friendly demeanor toward the
residents and your co-workers.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible
team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits,
short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All
Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an
application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages
before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all
employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due
to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements
or exclusions may apply.
Keywords: The Grande, Brandon , Cook-Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Brooksville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!