Company: American House Senior Living Communities
Posted on: September 24, 2022
-Housekeeping Supervisor Position SummaryUnder the general
direction of the Executive Director, primary responsibilities
include, but are not limited to, overseeing the overall
housekeeping department and insuring that the facility and resident
apartments are maintained in a clean and sanitary manner.
-Qualifications and Required Experience for Housekeeping
- Excellent communication skills and a compassion for older
- Supervisory experience preferredPrimary Responsibilities for
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for
- Engage in prospective resident visits.
- Perform welcome orientation with new residents.
- Works with the Executive Director to recruit and hire qualified
housekeeping staff along with proper orientation and training.
- Responsible for knowing all information in the
- Responsible for department staff schedules and work
- Verifying staff are in proper uniforms daily.
- Orders housekeeping supplies and monitors inventory.
- Schedules the rotation of weekly cleaning of resident rooms and
daily cleaning of common areas and bathrooms.
- Supervisory responsibilities of department staff including job
- Cleans resident apartment including but not limited to
vacuuming, mopping, disinfecting, dusting, emptying trash, making
beds and linen service where applicable.
- Responsible for personal laundry service where applicable.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of entire
- Monitor public restrooms throughout the day for cleanliness and
- Maintain regulatory compliance where applicable.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Notes areas or articles in need of repair and reports to
- Schedule and oversee common area Spring and Fall deep
- Proficiency with software applications/programs/tools used by
American House for Housekeeping Supervisor position.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or Executive Director.
-Company OverviewFounded in 1979, American House Senior Living
Communities vision is to provide high-quality housing for senior at
a price affordable for retirees and their families. That vision of
excellence has endured for nearly 40 years and expanded to serve
residents at a number of senior housing communities. Our mission is
to enrich the lives of those we serve, providing an environment
that fosters meaningful relationships. Our vision is to be an
innovative senior housing company that created sustainable
excellence and stakeholder value, with an unparalleled commitment
to passionate care provided by compassionate people.
Keywords: American House Senior Living Communities, Brandon , Housekeeping Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Lutz, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!